Support Maple Leaf Self Storage’s 3rd Annual “More Food. Less Hunger.” Drive
Maple Leaf Self Storage’s 3rd Annual “More Food. Less Hunger.” food drive starts today. They will be collecting non-perishable food items until Monday, January 9th at each of their 12 self storage locations
This year their goal is to donate over 1000 lbs. of food to local food banks- topping last year’s 800 lbs.
Here are the most needed items and some items to avoid:
Most Needed Items:
- Canned fish or meats
- Canned beans, kidney, black bean, chickpeas
- 100% nut butters
- Pasta and rice
- Canned vegetables, pasta sauces
- Canned fruit, packed in its own juice or water
- Whole grain breakfast cereals
- Hearty soups, stews, and chili
- 100% Fruit Juices
- Infant Formula
- Canned or Jarred Baby Food
Foods that are excluded:
- Homemade Items
- Expired Food
- Products Containing Alcohol
- Open Packages of Food
For more information and a list of locations to drop off donations click here.
Thank you for making a difference in our communities Maple Leaf!