Refer a Member
Refer a New Member and Save Money
Your referral of another business is important to us, and we will offer a credit of $100 to your account which you can use towards payment of events, workshops, membership dues, advertising or sponsorship.
Please contact Marisol Sanchez (Marisol@bbot.ca) with the details of the organization with whom you have discussed joining the BBOT and would like to refer.
Referral Program Terms
- Current BBOT members, or any employees of current members, can participate in this program.
- A referral for this program is a business that joins the BBOT as a direct result of a current member’s efforts (within 4 months of referral).
- The referred companies should not be past members in the last twelve months of the referral.
- The referrals should not be generated from approaching connections at BBOT events.
- Should a referral form be submitted more than once, the BBOT will honor the first referring party only
- One full year of membership dues must be paid by the new member.
- There is NO limit to the number of referrals you can make.
- Your $100 credit can be put towards dues, marketing or events, with the exception of the Golf Tournament and the BBOT Excellence Awards
- The referral credit will expire one year from date of receiving.
- If you refer a business that joins during any BBOT ‘membership drive’ that new member is not applicable for the Referral Program.