Refer a Member
Refer a New Member and You Can Both Save Money
Your referral of another business is very important to us, and we will offer a credit of $50 to both your account and to the business you refer which can be used towards payment of events, workshops, membership dues, advertising or sponsorship.
Please contact Chris Wei (email@example.com) with the details of the organization with whom you have discussed joining the BBOT and would like to refer.
Referral Program Terms
- Current BBOT members, or any employees of current members, can participate in this program.
- A referral for this program is a business that joins the BBOT as a direct result of a current member’s efforts (within 4 months of referral).
- An email providing details of the prospect and confirming you have discussed benefits of the BBOT must be received by the BBOT or a new membership application. No verbal referrals please.
- The referred companies should not be past members in the last twelve months of the referral.
- The referrals should not be generated from approaching connections at BBOT events.
- The referral has to be someone operating a business and who already has shown some interest to explore the membership opportunity. Our membership team will contact the referred business regarding their interest, share the benefits of membership and offer to be of assistance to them with joining the BBOT
- One full year of membership dues must be paid by the new member.
- Should a referral be submitted more than once, the BBOT will honour the first referring party only.
- There is NO limit to the number of referrals you can make.
- The $50 credit can be put towards dues, marketing or events, with the exception of the Golf Tournament and the BBOT Excellence Awards
- The referral credit will expire one year from date of joining.
- If you refer a business that joins during any BBOT ‘membership drive’ that new member is not applicable for the Referral Program.
connect with us