Housing and Development
Lack of affordable housing impacts employers and employees and communities across the region and Burnaby. The Burnaby Board of Trade collaborates with community partners to provide innovative and thoughtful solutions to affordable housing in Burnaby and beyond.
Programs and Activities:
- BBOT President and CEO Paul Holden was named a member of the Mayor’s Taskforce and provided feedback on housing priorities from the business community’s perspective.
- The Burnaby Board of Trade Community Roundtable on Homelessness in Burnaby 2011
Our Efforts and Impact:
- Burnaby Board of Trade Outlines Principles to Direct Housing Debate in Burnaby
- Burnaby Board of Trade Supports Proposed Norland Supportive Housing Project
- The Burnaby Task Force on Homelessness