“Building Resilience to Thrive” Certificate Training Program with BC Chamber Network
The Building Resilience to Thrive program, funded by Western Economic Diversification Canada and powered by the BC Chamber of Commerce network and UVIC’s Gustavson School of Business, is a COVID-19 recovery certificate to help businesses stay viable and adapt to compete in the future. Sign up today!
Remodel your now for a competitive future by joining one of three cohorts which will feature one weekly seminars for 6 weeks, delivered by award-winning professors Dr. Mark Colgate and Prof. Brian Leacock, supplemented with facilitated Resiliency Roundtables to bring local SMEs together in smaller groups online and offline to anchor and support the curriculum.
The online training program, developed in partnership with UVIC’s Gustavson School of Business, will offer relief to businesses, helping to mitigate the negative impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic by teaching them how to adapt their business models, re-engage customers, and adjust workplace cultures. The certificate program will be offered to individuals at a minimal registration fee to ensure cost isn’t a barrier during the pandemic and will be facilitated through a virtual learning platform.
The program will run in three rounds:
- November 3rd to December 8th, every Tuesday, 11am to 12pm, PST
- January 12th to February 16th, every Tuesday, 11am to 12pm, PST
- February 24th to March 31st, every Wednesday, 11am to 12pm. PST
Seminars will cover:
- Power of Context – Unconscious Bias
- Emotional Intelligence
- The Power of Coaching in Business
- Hire and manage a diverse team
- Improve experiences for colleagues and customers
- Adapt your service strategy for better outcomes
BBOT Members and Representatives: $35 for full program / per registrant
Non Members: $70 for full program / per registrant