Learn how Marketing Differs in a Social Purpose Company
Marketing on Purpose — Attend this free event, hosted by the United Way Social Purpose Institute.
Now that you have adopted a social purpose for your organization, you have to rethink your approach to marketing around positioning your company, mobilizing your stakeholders, and growing the business.
Learn from three social purpose leaders:
- How social purpose marketing is different from other types of marketing
- How a social purpose company differentiates itself from its non-social purpose competitors
- The role of employees and how best to structure your marketing department to achieve your social purpose marketing ambitions
- What marketing metrics and key performance indicators best measure your desired outcomes
Moderator: Coro Strandberg, United Way Social Purpose Institute Advisor
- Peter ter Weeme, Chief Social Purpose Office and VP Player Experience, BCLC
- Jonathon Fowlie, Chief External Relations Officer, VanCity
- Tony Scott, CEO, Proclaim Group
DATE AND TIME: Fri, 28 October 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM PDT
LOCATION/COST: Online event/Free