Hemlock Printers Offers Free Production of Signage Supporting COVID19 Safety Measures
Hemlock Printers with support from their partners at HP, Spicers and Novex Couriers are offering production and delivery of info-graphic signage which help communicate the practices we all must apply to effectively battle this virus threatening our communities.
You can place your order for this material online here: order.hemlock.com/covid-19
Thanks to the generous support of our partners, we are able to offer this service to organizations in the Lower Mainland at no charge.
Available resources include:
- – About Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
- – Reduce the Spread of COVID-19: Wash Your Hands
- – Know the Difference: Self-Monitoring, Self-isolation and Isolation for COVID-19
- – COVID-19 Cleaning and Disinfecting Public Spaces
- – Social Distancing
- – Be Prepared (COVID-19)
- – Returning Travellers – Self Isolation Guidelines
The poster size is 11 x 17” (landscape or portrait, artwork dependent), printed on uncoated text stock, and may be ordered in a range of quantities from 5 – 50. Production will take 3-5 business days and shipping an additional 1-2 days.
Our distribution partner Novex has implemented a ‘no-contact’ delivery policy to ensure all deliveries are handled safely and responsibly. Learn more.