Douglas College Training Group offers CAREER PATHS FOR SKILLED IMMIGRANTS
Douglas College Training Group offers career coaching, professional designation and funding for training for skilled immigrants.
• For internationally trained professionals with credentials, training and skills from outside of Canada in Education or Social Services looking to find employment in the same field in British Columbia
• We support: Social and Community Service Workers, University Professors, Vocational instructors and Early Childhood Educators
• Work one-to-one with a knowledgeable career coach to navigate your pathway
• Attend occupation specific communication training
• Gain valuable resources needed to assist you in launching your career in Canada
• Funding for skills enhancement