Calling all business owners: Business Masterclass at Terminal City Club, May 26th
Learn, lunch, and network at Taxandwealth.ca’s upcoming Business Masterclass on May 26th! Seating is limited, so register early to secure your spot.
Taxandwealth.ca’s Business Masterclasss provides specialized financial education for business owners. Presented by experts in accounting, business law, and wealth management, their program helps you maximize the benefits and minimize the risks associated with running your business.
They’re building a culture of giving back. All proceeds of registration directly fund causes that make a high impact on our community. This year, they are proud to support two registered charities: H.A.V.E. Culinary Training Society and Federation of BC Youth in Care Networks. For more information, visit their website at www.taxandwealth.ca
Business Masterclass Highlights:
- Learn best practices from Vancouver’s top accountants, lawyers, and advisers
- Lower income taxes by up to 40% – presented by Lohn Caulder LLP
- Safeguard your business and mitigate risks – presented by Bell Alliance
- Invest inside your company and boost savings by up to 50% – presented by HollisWealth, a division of Scotia Capital Inc.
- Apply must-know branding tips and increase your business value – presented by Andrew Sharpe, President of BCAMA and BrandSpank
- Network with like-minded business leaders and professionals from all walks of life
REGISTER now at: www.taxandwealth.ca