Location & Access
Burnaby is situated in the Canadian province of British Columbia just north of the US border. It is the 3rd largest city in BC and is strategically located in the geographical centre of Metro Vancouver. It is built around 4 major transit hubs and is home to beautiful rivers, mountains, lakes, wilderness areas, trails and parks.
Burnaby’s Location Advantages:
- Just 15 minutes from downtown Vancouver and central to outlying suburbs.
- Skytrain access to all 4 major quadrants of the city.
- Strategic location on the North American coast of the Pacific Rim.
- Good quality infrastructure for air, sea, rail and road transportation.
- Close proximity to Vancouver International Airport (YVR), Port Metro Vancouver, and BC Ferries.
- High quality natural environment, communities and amenities.
- Established clusters in tech, film/digital/television, Biotech/Life Sciences, Alternative Energy.
- High quality public services and institutions including British Columbia Institute of Technology and Simon Fraser University, two world class post secondary education institutes.
- Strong, stable government, Burnaby was named Best Run City by Maclean’s Magazine in 2009.
Location and Access
connect with us