New Member November – Refer & Earn!
As your local chamber of commerce, the Burnaby Board of Trade is working to build a stronger business community in Burnaby and across our region.
As a valued member, we’re asking for your help to grow the Burnaby Board of Trade community by referring fellow business owners and professionals who could benefit from joining the chamber of commerce. For new members who join between November 1-30, the referrers will receive an incentive based on tiers:
- Refer 2 eligible members, receive $50 for each new member
- Refer 3+ members, receive $100 for the third member, and each of any subsequent members brought in
*Example: Bring 4 members in throughout November and receive $100 for the first two, and $200 for the third and fourth for a total of $300.
The more contacts who you refer and join, the more you earn! It’s that simple.
What is a good referral?
- Someone you know and have already contacted to suggest or encourage they join the Burnaby Board of Trade. Consider Burnaby vendors you use, business contacts you have, or neighbouring businesses physically near yours
- Valid referrals are warm leads new to the BBOT. For example, not someone you met at one of our many events.
How do I send in a referral?
- Encourage your contact to join and sign up online themselves
- Have the contact complete the New Member Application Form and email it to email@example.com
What perks do new members get for joining?
- Free enhanced listing on the Burnaby Business Directory ($99 value)
- Event credit ($50 value)
- Free name badge for our in-person events ($15 value)
- Member spotlight on social media and in our newsletter
What are the top reasons why businesses join?
- Support our work to grow and build our business community
- Get the latest updates, resources and tools to support your business
- Expand your contacts and connections in our 1,100-business network
- Promote and market your business through our channels
- Access cost-saving discounts on everyday business and personal expenses
- Amplify your business needs and concerns with government
- Collaborate with likeminded businesses to learn, grow and thrive together
What if I have questions?
Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 604-412-0100.