Diversity and Inclusion
A strong economic future means ensuring access, and opportunity for all to ensure equity at all levels of career growth. The Burnaby Board of Trade convenes and collaborates with business and community stakeholders to advance policy, learning and community building, that supports diversity and gender equity.
Programs and Activities:
- Women’s Business Success Network is a group of professionals, both women and men, interested in supporting women at all levels of business.
- BBOT & School District STEAM Mentorship Initiative
Our Efforts and Impact:
- BBOT Joins 50/30 Challenge to Support Diversity and Inclusion
- Women’s Business Success Network Signature Policy On Women on Corporate Boards Endorsed by BC Chamber of Commerce
- BBOT Makes Submission to the BC Securities Commission about Achieving Greater Gender Diversity on Corporate Boards
- BBOT Makes Submission to Parliamentary Committee about Encouraging More Women on Corporate Boards