WANT TO GET MOVING?
Join us for unstructured, purposeful play in an expertly guided environment!
9–12 years is known as the “golden age of physical literacy,” and for good reason: a child’s cognitive ability to understand the science behind their movement and health meets their psychological readiness to be accountable for their own well-being.
It’s also a key age to develop correct movement patterns and skills, including the “ABCs” – agility, balance, coordination and speed – that will contribute to kids’ success in sport, reducing their chance of injury and empowering a lifetime of activity and joy.
KidsMove sessions combine purposeful play with a variety of games and challenges led by experts to stimulate participants physically, cognitively and creatively.
Above all, it’s fun!
- A variety of different movement and learning challenges that apply to any sport or physical activity, with a changing environment from session to session to keep things fresh
- A multidisciplinary approach to health, strengthened by the unique KidsMove collaboration with the IAD Group, Pro Motion Research Institute, the Steve Nash Foundation and Fortius Sport & Health
- An experienced team of Fortius coaches to expertly guide participants
- Limited space! Register for one session, multiple sessions, or plan ahead to experience them all!
- Celebrity athlete appearances — you never know who will join in the fun!
- Parent and guardian activities — from Pilates, to working out with friends, to relaxing together in Game Changers Bistro over a Chef’s Table brunch or dinner.
Cost / How to Register
FREE / Go to WWW.FORTIUSSPORT.COM/KIDSMOVE
• Sunday July 10th 9-11am
• Friday July 15th 6-8pm
• Friday July 29th 6-8pm
• Friday Aug 5th 6-8pm
• Thursday Aug 11th 6-8pm
• Thursday Aug 18th 6-8pm
• Sunday Aug 21st 9-11am
• Friday Aug 26th 6-8pm
• Thursday Sept 1st 6-8pm