Track how your website is bringing you clients, using Google Analytics
What’s it About
Do you have a website for your business? If you do, then chances are, you will need Google Analytics.
Here are some of the questions about your website that you can answer using Google Analytics.
• How many people visited my website?
• Where do my visitors live?
• How many of them are using mobile phone?
• What pages are these visitors looking at?
• What marketing tactics drive the most traffic to my website?
• And, most importantly, how many of these visitors became clients?
In this 1 hour presentation, we will go over these:
• Introductions to Google Analytics (15 min)
• Knowing your Customers and your content (15 min)
• What to do next (15 min)
If you have your Google Analytics access, I invite you to bring a laptop or tablet to the presentation so you can follow along.
Date: June 14, 2018
Location: Central Park Business Center
Humphrey Ng is the owner and digital marketing specialist of Juuga Marketing, a Vancouver-based marketing agency focused on B2C businesses. His passion in data brings insight and clarity to business owners and marketing managers.
Humphrey is an active member of both the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade, and Burnaby Board of Trade.
connect with us