Tomorrow! Social Purpose Community Summer Meetup
You are invited to join the Social Purpose Community Summer Meetup on July 13, 10am – 11am, as we celebrate the fourth anniversary of the United Way Social Purpose Institute.
Join us for this informative and interactive one-hour virtual session with your social purpose peers and colleagues across Canada to:
- Connect to the growing Canadian social purpose community
- Hear secrets of success from a Canadian social purpose leader ranked a “Platinum Purpose Company” by Corporate Knights, Maureen Young, VP Social Purpose, Coast Capital
- Learn about the latest Purpose Economy developments in Canada
- Find new allies and partners for your own social purpose work or interests
- Be inspired and engaged on the potential of social purpose in business to create a future where people and the planet thrive together
- Be part of the movement to change business as a force for good!
Come prepared to discuss:
- What are you doing / would you like to do about social purpose this year and what would help you on your purpose path?
- What are encouraging signs of social purpose? What is exciting you about the potential of social purpose business?
Don’t miss this first-ever virtual meetup of the Canadian Social Purpose Community as we connect, learn, and inspire each other on the path to purpose!