TELUS $10,000 Small Business Funding as part of #StandWithOwners Campaign
Burnaby Board of Trade member, TELUS has launched the #StandWithOwners campaign which is offering small businesses the chance to apply to win $10,000 in cash funding plus advertising and telecommunications support valued at over $12,000.
The #StandWithOwners campaign ended October 17. Read the summary of the program below, then click here for the full details and to apply.
About the Program:
The #StandWithOwners program runs from June 22 to October 17, 2021 and will award 30 grand prizes to successful applicants comprising each of:
- $10,000 in funding; and
- A personalized local advertising campaign (approximate value = $11,000); and
- Wireless service for a year with TELUS’ Owner’s Advantage Plan (approximate value = $1,440)
Applicants must be a business located in Canada with between 1 and 100 employees.
Applicants who complete the application form must be either the owner of the business, or an employee with written permission on behalf of the chief executive of the small business.
Not-for-profit organizations and social enterprises ARE eligible to apply, however government organizations, municipalities, and charities are NOT eligible
Individual franchisees are eligible.
Applications will be reviewed by a panel composed of representatives of TELUS which will select winners based on the following judging criteria:
- The impact your business is making in your local community (50%)
- The transformation your business has undertaken over the past year and how technology has played a role (40%)
- Inclusion of a video or photo(s) in your application submission (10%)
connect with us