Small Business BC and TD Bank Group Presents ‘MyBizDay’ Metro Vancouver
Small Business BC and TD Bank Group is presenting an exciting event series happening throughout Small Business Month in October, and November – the 2nd Annual MyBizDay Series. MyBizDay Metro Vancouver will be happening on Tuesday, November 1, 2016 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM in Vancouver, BC.
MyBizDay Metro Vancouver is a full-day education event featuring workshops, exhibits and networking for small business owners and entrepreneurs looking to start or grow their business. Admission is free.
This event happens on Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at Roundhouse Community Arts & Recreation Centre in Vancouver, BC and includes these presentations:
• Market Research: Find Data That Works for You – Presented by Small Business BC
• Financing and Start-Up Money – Presented by TD Bank Group
• Protecting Your Small Business – Presented by TruShield Insurance
• Introduction to TaxSense for Your Business – Presented by Loren, Nancke & Company, CPAs
• Getting Your Business Ahead in International Trade – Presented by UPS
• Maximize Your Digital Presence and Reach More Customers – Presented by Yellow Pages
The public and small business community is encouraged to join Small Business BC on the MyBizDay tour. For more information or to register, visit www.sbbc.co/mbdvan16.