Semiahmoo Resort Golf Spa- Oenophile Club
The Semiahmoo Oenophile Club, a club for wine lovers! Enjoy the following benefits including:
- Personalized Oenophile Club Card
- Invitation for up to six tastings annually; should you wish to attend more than the six, tastings cost is $15 per person per tasting, $20 per guest
- Advance notice of all vintner and winemaker dinner dates
- Preferred vintner and winemaker dinner reservations at 10% off
- Special reservation seating for 8 guests, and 10% off entire reservation when using one member’s card
- Access to private storage in resort wine room, subject to availability. Maximum five bottles
- Corkage fee waived for one bottle per visit per week at Pierside Kitchen or Packers Oyster Bar
- Access to private cooking classes at Pierside Kitchen with resort chef including wine pairings. Contact Suresh Rao at (360) 318-2028 for pricing and availability
- Preferred room rates for club members on vintner and winemaker dinner nights, subject to availability
Wednesday February 1 – Charles Smith Wines
Tastings begin at 5:30 PM in the Wine Room and Reservations are required.
Price: $20 for non-wine club members.
To become a member of the Oenophile Club, aspiring members can submit a one-page application form along with an annual membership fee of $225. For more information about the gourmet offerings and the Oenophile Club at Semiahmoo Resort, call (360) 318-2028.