Public Survey: Hastings Street Improvement Project
TAKE THE SURVEY (This survey will be open until June 13, 2022.)
About This Project
TransLink and the City of Burnaby are partnering to study street improvements on Hastings Street between Boundary Road and Duthie Avenue. The objective of this comprehensive project is to determine which improvements can be made over the next 3 to 5 years to make Hasting Street a more welcoming corridor for all users.
Why Hastings Street?
- improving bus reliability and reduce travel time delay
- addressing access and parking issues near retail areas
- addressing road safety and neighbourhood livability
- minimizing neighbourhood impacts
- facilitating active transportation modes such as walking, rolling and cycling
- improving the safe and efficient movement of people and goods across the region