$5000 Canada United Grants To Help Cover Small Business COVID-19 Costs
Applications have now closed for this program.
The #CanadaUnited campaign is a nationwide small and local business campaign encouraging Canadians to buy local and support our small business community. As part of this campaign, $5000 grants are being made through a Canada United Small Business Relief Fund to support small businesses.
This national grant program provides up to $5000 to help reimburse businesses for costs incurred because of COVID-19, such as:
- Purchasing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as masks, face shields, and latex gloves
- Renovating physical space to adhere to local, Provincial or Federal reopening guidelines
- Developing or improving e-commerce capabilities for your business
The grant program is open to small and medium businesses from across Canada. Among other criteria, applicants must be:
- Incorporated, or operating as a sole proprietor/partnership, in Canada as of March 1, 2020
- No more than 75 employees
- Have minimum annual sales in 2019 of $150,000 and not more than $3,000,000
connect with us