GivingTuesday – Double Your Donation and Win with the Burnaby Board of Trade
Support the Causes and Charities that Build Our Community — and the Burnaby Board of Trade Could Double Your Donation!
Tuesday, November 30 is GivingTuesday — a day to support and donate to the causes and charities that make our communities great places to live. Again this year, the COVID-19 pandemic has meant many Burnaby not-for-profits have been unable to hold their usual fundraising events, galas and programs while at the same time facing increased need from our community.
That’s why this GivingTuesday the Burnaby Board of Trade (BBOT) is encouraging you to make a donation to a BBOT member non-profit — and if you do you could win a $50 gift card for yourself or a matching donation for your charity!
On Tuesday, November 30, for each donation to a Burnaby Board of Trade member non-profit you make, you can enter to win a matching contribution to your charity, plus you could also win a $50 gift card for yourself! At the end of GivingTuesday, we’ll draw one entrant who will win a $50 gift card for themselves, plus we’ll draw three submitted donations which we’ll match with our own donation!
How Does it Work?
- Make a donation of at least $10 to a Burnaby Board of Trade member charity or non-profit (see the list here)
- Submit a copy of your donation receipt/confirmation to GivingTuesday@BBOT.ca by 12:00pm on Wedensday, December 1 to enter
- On December 1, three submitted donations will be drawn at random and the BBOT will make matching donation to the charity, up to $100. Plus, from all submissions one additional entrant will be drawn at random to receive a $50 gift card to Metropolis @ Metrotown shopping mall
- To be eligible, the donation receipt/confirmation must be:
- Open to all residents of BC who are 19 years of age or older
- Participants can enter more than once but each submission must contain one unique donation receipt which meets the above criteria
- The winning gift card recipient will be sent their gift card by mail within 30 days of the end of the contest.
- The winning donation submissions will be matched with an equal donation made by the Burnaby Board of Trade to the same recipient charity. The matching donation will be in the amount of the original donation (if under $100) or in the amount of $100 (if the original donation was over $100).