Could your Business Benefit from an Internship?
Support Your Business. Support Students.
Get Projects Done. Low-cost Solution. Available Sep. 2022
The Douglas College Business Development team is looking to connect with employers needing an intern for 12 hours a week for 4 months to add bench strength to complete short-term projects. Employers benefit by getting projects done quickly, reducing employee workload, reviewing processes, and conducting market or sector research. Students benefit with hands-on work experience, career exploration, and development of new skills.
Who are the interns?
Diploma / Post-Baccalaureate Diploma or Post Degree Diploma program students.
- Hospitality Management
- Project Management
- Supply Chain Management
- General Business Management
Interested? Here’s what’s involved for you:
- Submitting a job posting to add to our job board
- Designating a company contact to receive resumes, interview candidates and complete a project/work plan for the successful candidate
- Designating a company internship supervisor to provide training and feedback
- Internships available for Fall 2022 and Winter 2023
To learn more, contact Barb Kojder, Corporate Relations, Douglas College M: 604 363 3607 | email@example.com