“Building Resilience to Thrive” Professional Development Program
Better position yourself, your team, and your business for the post-pandemic workplace and marketplace.
Start 2021 off right by registering for the Building Resilience to Thrive Program, offered by the Burnaby Board of Trade in partnership with the Peter B. Gustavson School of Business and the BC Chamber of Commerce. Register now!
The 6-week certificate program requires little time commitment (weekly hour-long sessions for six weeks) and is offered at a low registration fee to ensure all businesses can participate and prepare for recovery.
Do not miss your opportunity to participate in this professional program that applies core competencies in leadership and resilience to help set you up for long-term, consistent success. This special program will help you:
- Communicate and connect more openly with your employees
- Be a more productive, empathetic leader
- Efficiently host team meetings to encourage dialogue and idea exchanges
- Build a better workplace culture and team mentality
- Engage with customers in a more meaningful way
- Strategize new approaches to servicing your clients
- Cultivate and offer a superior customer experience
- Diversify your cultural intelligence help your team work effectively together
- Design a world-class customer experience program that also recognizes employee excellence
Courses are taught by award winning professors Dr. Mark Colgate and Prof. Brian Leacock, and are supplemented by resiliency roundtables with other businesses to drive collaboration and connectedness.
Sign up for the final two cohorts today and don’t miss this unique opportunity!
- February 24th to March 31st, every Wednesday, 11am to 12pm
- Just Added — March 22 – April 28, Mondays (March 22/29) and Wednesdays (April 7/14/21/28), 11am to 12pm
$70 for full 6-part program, per registrant
Questions? Ask us at email@example.com Want to sign up? Register online directly here
connect with us