“Building Resilience to Thrive” Certificate Training Program with BC Chamber Network
Better position yourself, your team, and your business for our collective recovery. Start 2021 off right by registering for the Building Resilience to Thrive Program, offered by the Peter B. Gustavson School of Business in partnership with the BC Chamber of Commerce. Register now!
The 6-week certificate program requires little time commitment (weekly hour-long sessions for six weeks) and is offered at a low registration fee—which is reimbursed for for Burnaby Board of Trade member! Do not miss your opportunity to participate in this professional program that applies core competencies in leadership and resilience to help set you up for long-term, consistent success. This special program will help you:
- Communicate and connect more openly with your employees
- Be a more productive, empathetic leader
- Efficiently host team meetings to encourage dialogue and idea exchanges
- Build a better workplace culture and team mentality
- Engage with customers in a more meaningful way
- Strategize new approaches to servicing your clients
- Cultivate and offer a superior customer experience
- Diversify your cultural intelligence help your team work effectively together
- Design a world-class customer experience program that also recognizes employee excellence
Sign up for the final cohort starting February 24. This program is offered at a nominal fee — $35 for BBOT members and $70 for non-members—and upon completion BBOT members will have their registration fee reimbursed!
- February 24th to March 31st, every Wednesday, 11am to 12pm
- Just Added — March 22 – April 28, Mondays (March 22/29) and Wednesdays (April 7/14/21/28), 11am to 12pm
BBOT Members and their Representatives: Free!
Upon successful completion of the program, the BBOT will reimburse each member the full $36.75 registration fee as a credit to your BBOT account.
Non Members: $70 for full program / per registrant