‘Eat Out and Win’ Contest
Eat Out to Support our Local Restaurant Sector and You Could Win!
With new restrictions prohibiting indoor dining until May 25, our local restaurants need your support through take-out, delivery and patio dining. And the Burnaby Board of Trade is going to make it even tastier to eat local!
Every time you support a BBOT member restaurant, cafe or brewery between April 20 and May 25 — whether by ordering delivery or take-out, dining on a patio, or even buying a gift card — you’ll have a chance to have the Burnaby Board of Trade pay your bill for you! With 30 members from all types of cuisines dotted throughout the city and the region, it’s easy to participate!
Each time you eat out during the contest window, you can submit your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org for a chance to have the Burnaby Board of Trade pay it for you (up to $100)! On May 26, 5 lucky winners will be chosen at random and the Burnaby Board of Trade will reimburse them for the amount of their receipt!
During the restaurant restrictions, help us support local businesses by eating local — and have a chance to let us Pay Your Bill!
How Does it Work?
- Make a purchase at a Burnaby Board of Trade member restaurant, cafe, or brewery between Tuesday, April 20 and and Tuesday, May 25
- Submit a scan, snap, or copy of your receipt to email@example.com by 11:59pm on May 25 to enter
- On May 26, a number of submitted receipts will be drawn at random and the Burnaby Board of Trade will pay the submitting party the amount of the receipt, up to $100 per.
- To be eligible, the receipt must be:
- Participants do not need to live in Burnaby but must be 19 years or older to enter
- Participants can enter more than once but each submission must contain one unique receipt which meets the above criteria
- Winning participants will receive reimbursement for the full amount of their receipt (up to $100) or for $100 (if the receipt is valued at more than $100). The reimbursement will be issued by cheque in CAD currency and will be payable within 30 days of the end of the contest.