You’re Invited- Semiahmoo Golf and Country Club Oktoberfest
Can’t get to Bavaria but want to celebrate in style this year? Well Semiahmoo Golf and Country Club have you covered! Dust off your lederhosen, checkered shirt and alpine hat and hurry down to Semiahmoo Oktoberfest for music, great food, warm company and cold beer!
Their traditional fare includes favorites such as pickled herring, potato salad, chicken schnitzel, warm large pretzels, mustard and apple torte, braised red cabbage and grilled Bratwurst, roasted apple & onion, sauerkraut braised red cabbage and more! Learn more at their website.
- Date: Sunday, October 9th 1-5PM
- $25 includes entry, traditional German fare and music
- $35 includes entry, traditional German fare, a beer glass, and music
- $5 Beers: Hofbrau, Paulaner, Schalchner -Bock, Schonramer -Saphir Bock
- The plover will be running 1PM-5PM to take guests to and from Blaine Fall Fest and Art-Oberfest. Click here to visit the Blaine Chamber of Commerce website for more information!
- Live DJ spinning German tunes