‘Unlock Your Money Scripts to Create a Peaceful Financial Future’ Workshop Hosted by Pax Financial Planning and Education
BBOT member Pax Financial Planning and Education is hosting a unique workshop on May 1st about personal finance and creating a peaceful financial future, and is offering fellow BBOT members a special discount on tickets! See below for details or click here to sign up!
The interesting thing about personal finance, is that it’s actually the “personal” parts that are the drivers behind your financial decisions—beliefs, relationships, hopes, fears.
- You’re frustrated by your inability to get ahead despite a good income
- There’s gap between what you know you “should be doing”and what you’re actually doing when it come to
- Your fear and anxiety about money keeps you awake at night
- You’re anxious about running out of money even though you’ve been told you have enough
- Your behaviour around money is causing conflict in your relationship.
What attendees will get out it:
- You will delve into your personal money story, and
develop a new understanding of why you think, feel and
act the way you do around money.
- You will begin the process of releasing and rewriting
those beliefs which do not serve you well.
- You will be able to connect those beliefs, attitudes and
habits to the outcomes that you’re experiencing.
- By the end of the evening, you will actionable steps to achieve better financial outcomes.
Date: May 1
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Venue: #200 – 2700 Production Way
Cost: $35 per person Use promo code BBOT25 to save 25%!
Register: Sign up online here!