TeenWork Program from CBI Consultants Provides Employers with Access to Youth Labour Pool
The TeenWork program, delivered by BBOT member CBI Consultants, helps youth with disabilities and mental health challenges find and retain meaningful, part-time paid employment, while providing businesses with access to an untapped and hard-working pool of labour.
CBI Consultants has been successfully placing job seekers in customized/supported “Real Work for Real Pay” employment positions in a variety of businesses since 2006.
The TeenWork program is for youth aged 15-19 and is designed to create a win-win solution for both job seekers and employers using the ‘customized employment’ process. This process has many benefits for employers including:
- 22% Higher employee retention rates
- Solving workplace inefficiencies
- Pre-screened applicants who are ready and wanting to work at your place of business
- Increased sales and customer loyaltyTeenWork Employer Information Sheet
- Increased production and competitive edge
- 90% of consumers favour companies who employ people with diverse abilities
CBI Consultants is looking for inclusive employers interested in accessing this diverse pool of potential workers.