Reliance Insurance Agency: Managing Emotional Health From Home Workshop
You’ve responded to the COVID-19 pandemic by pivoting to a work-from-home model.
During the early days of implementing a work-from-home model, we believe it is vitally important that you measure your employees’ response to this major change in their way of working. You care about your employees and you want to know how they are doing – really doing. You realize that some will adapt to working from home easily – others, not so much!
Because measuring and building employee engagement is at the heart of our Passionate Enterprise Model, we have developed a program to help you achieve success in the remote worker model.
This workshop will be presented by iC3 one of Canada’s leading advisory firms for entrepreneurs and business leaders.
- How do you know if work-from-home is working for your company?
- Why it is vitally important that you measure your employees’ response to this major change in their way of working
- How well designed surveys will allow you to identify potential problems to make a successful transition to the work-from-home world.
In this workshop you will learn:
- Why asking “How are you doing” will not get you the answers you’re looking for.
- The 5 critical questions to ask of your employees.
- How to ask the questions in a way that will get you frank answers.
- How to interpret the results and what to do about them.
Who will benefit:
- C-suite Executives
- Senior Management
- Risk Managers
Guest Presenters:Rick Bauman, Founder & CEO, and Sadie Bauman, Coach & Survey Coordinator, from iC3 | Intellectual Capital Coaching Corporation
Date: June 23rd
Time: 11:00 am