Pacific Career Fair – Registration Open for Employers
Douglas College is partnering up with Capilano University, the University of the Fraser Valley, and Vancouver Community College to hold the next joint Virtual Pacific Career Fair on Thursday, March 2 from 10:30am to 1:30pm.
Covering an area from the Fraser Valley to the North Shore, the Virtual Pacific Career Fair is open to students and alumni across all programs from the four institutions. For several years, this event has supported private companies and not-for-profit organizations to fulfill their recruitment needs by marketing current and upcoming job and volunteer opportunities directly to skilled talent.
If this is your first time joining the Virtual Pacific Career Fair, please note that based on our previous experience, this event is popular amongst students from the following areas of study:
- Business & Professional Studies (Computer Studies & Information Systems, Marketing, Communication, Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Legal Studies, Office Administration)
- Fine & Applied Arts (Digital Design, Animation & Visual Effects etc.)
Employers can expect many students to be looking for entry-level and part-time positions. If you are not sure if your recruitment needs can be met by this event, please contact the organization team for advice – email@example.com
When: Thursday, March 2, 2023 from 10:30am to 1:30pm
Where: Hopin – the first all-in-one event platform optimized for connecting that allows live one-on-one conversations, virtual expo booths, speed networking, full-fledged live events, and video conferencing.
Employer virtual booth early bird ticket (before January 26th, midnight): $300*
Employer virtual booth ticket (starting January 27th): $350*
* Excludes tax, Eventbrite fees, and card processing fees, which will apply after checkout
Non-for-profit organizations, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your charity’s registration number or NGO ID for a $100 CAD discount promo code before you purchase your ticket.
Registrants will receive login information a maximum of one week after registration.
- Platform orientation session and a speaker session will be hosted on Thursday, February 23, 2023, 9:30 AM – 11:30 AM PT;
- Customized virtual booth with logo and guide to showcase your organization and career opportunities on the Hopin platform;
- Invite up to 3 company representatives per booth;
- Options for 1-on-1 or group sessions with students and alumni using Hopin chat and video conferencing tools;
- Access to Douglas College, Capilano University, University of The Fraser Valley, and Vancouver Community College job posting platforms.
Registration deadline: February 15th, 2023, midnight.
Note: To best support our students and your recruitment needs, we request the participation of companies that will have job openings in March 2023 and beyond.
We hope you will join us to showcase your organization and recruit our talented students for your upcoming job vacancies. For more information and requests, contact email@example.com.