How to get more customers with Facebook Ads – Thursday Oct. 31
Everyone is talking about Facebook Ads. Is it good, bad, a waste of money?
Is it useful for me and my business?
What you will learn
In this 1 hour presentation, we will go over these:
- Best use cases for Facebook Ads
- How FB ads are used in different stages of the buyer’s journey
- Facebook Pixel (the magic behind how it works)
- Custom Audiences – the targeting power of FB ads
- Tips and Trips for running successful campaigns
Date: Thursday Oct 31, 2019
Time: 12:15pm – 1:15pm
Location: Central Park Business Centre
Snacks: Light Snack and Coffee will be provided
Speaker: Humphrey Ng, Juuga Marketing
Register by emailing email@example.com
- Best way to reach your audience – with specific and powerful targeting options
- It’s not like old advertising, it’s all measurable – you can see exactly who’s coming to your website
- People spend 50 minutes a day on Facebook – you have a captive audience!
Humphrey Ng is the owner and digital marketing specialist of Juuga Marketing, a Vancouver-based marketing agency focused on B2C businesses. His passion in data brings insight and clarity to business owners and marketing managers.
Humphrey is an active member of both the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade, and Burnaby Board of Trade.