The City of Burnaby “Open For Business” Nomination
The City of Burnaby recently submitted a nomination to the “Open for Business Award” being hosted by the BC Ministry of Jobs, Trade and Technology.
The Ministry of Jobs, Trade and Technology, have collaborated with Small Business BC to create a fresh new approach and excitement for the OFB Awards:
- Four award categories have been created so that nominees compete with communities of a similar size.
- All nominees will be promoted and posted on the Open for Business Awards webpage.
- Nominations and voting closes November 30th, 2017.
- Winners will be announced February 23rd, 2018 at the Small Business BC Business Awards Gala attended by over 600 industry executives, small business owners, government officials and media.
- A professionally produced video that showcases all winners will be available for the winning communities to use in their marketing.
- Award winners will be eligible to use the OFB Winner logo as a testament that they are an Open for Business Community.
The City of Burnaby’s “Open for Business” nomination has now been posted to the Small Business BC Awards page (one of six large communities to submit so far):