Welcome to the LOCATE section of the BBOT’s Business Resource Guide.
The below are resource, tools, information, and contacts to help you LOCATE your new business in the best possible location in Burnaby.
Location, location location — we’ve all heard the mantra, but it is true. Where your business is based has a big impact on its success. As the geographic centre of the Metro Vancouver region, with two transit lines, a thriving economy, world-class educational institutions, and a diverse population
- Available Burnaby Commercial Locations
- View a comprehensive listing of up-to-date commercial real estate listings across Burnaby at this link.
- Find a BBOT Member Real Estate Agent
- There are several BBOT members who provide real estate services and can help you find a space for your business.
- Home Based Businesses
- Burnaby does allow home-based businesses to operate out of residences, provided they are incidental to using the property as a home. This link provides information on what is allowed and how to get a Home-Based Business License
- Office Spaces and Co-Working
- Several BBOT members offer office space or co-working arrangements like hot desks for businesses to operate from
- Commissary Kitchen for Small Food Manufacturers
- BBOT Member YVR Prep provides shared kitchen space for food entrepreneurs and small-scale food manufacturers to operate out of.