Burnaby Neighbourhood House Needs Professionals/Volunteer Instructors
Burnaby Neighbourhood House needs income tax professionals/volunteer instructors to help train/supervise their income tax volunteers in the following areas:
- Which documents and personal/financial information are needed in order to file an individual tax return
- Explain types of income tax forms and different instances/situations they are issued.
- How to use tax filing program (U-File). Step by step procedure to filling a tax return.
- How to trouble-shoot when the software is not working, or calculation is not complete.
- How to transmit a file to CRA using e-file procedure
- How to obtain an e-file account from Canada Revenue Agency and how to register it on a U-file program.
- Potential/suggested dates November 9, 16, 23 from 5-7pm (all training would take place at BNH)
Please contact Danny Kalivoda, Manager of Community Engagement, 604-434-0100, cell-604-358-7570.
The Burnaby Neighbourhood House is a place where families and individuals can come to get support and services; a place where new immigrants become connected and can find information and resources that will help them settle into their new community. Volunteers, therefore, are an integral part of the Neighbourhood House. http://burnabynh.ca/