Build Your Business and Earn $50 When You Join the Burnaby Board of Trade
Join the Burnaby Board of Trade and Earn $50
Join the Burnaby Board of Trade between February 15 and March 12, and receive a $50 gift card from a local brewery, restaurant, or shop of your choice! Plus, new members will also receive:
- Free enhanced listing on the Burnaby Business Directory ($99 value)
- No Administration Fee ($50 savings)
- Free Name Tag for when in-person events return ($15 value)
As one of the region’s largest and most active business associations, the Burnaby Board of Trade is a vital partner for businesses and organizations across our city and region. If recent challenges have taught us anything, it’s that we’re stronger when we work together. Don’t go it alone – join the Burnaby Board of Trade
- Grow Your Network | Connect with over 1000 other local businesses as fellow members, and access over 50 members-only events a year including valuable education session, effective networking, and professional development.
- Save Money | With exclusive cost saving discounts on credit card processing, office supplies, gas, and more, plus access to the Chambers Plan — the #1 health/dental insurance plan for small business in Canada!
- Stay Informed | As economic recovery unfolds, the BBOT provides the most up-to-date resources and in-house expertise on government supports as well as access to economic development programs to support business recovery. Look to us for resources and guidance to help you grow and thrive.
- Gain Exposure | Gain access to city and region-wide marketing campaigns to promote your business, plus leverage our direct communications with thousands of
professional contacts to amplify your brand and messages.
- Have Your Voice Heard | Stay on top of business issues and help take action to build a better business climate. We bring your concerns to governments at every level to fight for you and advocate on your behalf.
Need a bit more information?
Attend one of our upcoming free Member Information Sessions and connect with us and other local businesses! Or contact us at 604 412 0100 or email@example.com and we’ll be happy to speak with you directly! Read below or click to download our Info Package