BCIT Business Management Association Invites You to Connect with over 150 Business Students
This year, BCIT’s Business Management Association is excited to have you join our ReConnect event. ReConnect is our annual networking event where over 150 BCIT business students, Alumni, and industry professionals will be attending. Our event is scheduled for April 24th and we would love for you to join us in building connections with event attendees.
We are looking for sponsors for this event. As an event sponsor, you will be advertised on promotional material for the event. It is a great opportunity for local businesses to promote themselves to BCIT’s growing network of students and alumni, as well as contribute to student’s future success.
Here are few of many reasons how becoming a BCIT BMA Sponsor would benefit you:
- BCIT BMA will advertise sponsors online using our social media and website, and on the premises during the event.
- Sponsors will be able to get their name on the e-vites with a reach of over 300 graduates of the program.
- Sponsors will be given complimentary tickets to attend ReConnect. Refreshments will be provided in the event, and sponsors will have a chance of winning raffle prizes of up to $500 value.
- During the events, there will be opportunity to network or present amongst students, alumni, and industry professionals.
- BCIT BMA is linked to BCIT’s Student Association, which is a charitable organization. Sponsors interested donating to a charity will receive a charitable receipt for their donations.
Should you have any questions, please contact Keenan Fawley (778) 822-6946 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org